Mars Hydro Grow Tents are the first LED engineered grow tent specifically for growing with Mars Hydro products.
Featuring double-thick Mylar with a 99% efficient reflective surface, the tents collect and reflect any light emitted outside of the canopy footprint and delivers it directly back to the plant.
Mars Hydro tents are designed to reflect the spectrums provided by their LED grow lights. This special surface easily outperforms any other grow tents available.
These tents are a quick, simple and practical solution to creating a controlled horticultural environment.
They are easy to assemble come with all the useful features you would expect from Mars Hydro.
- Ultra-reflective lined mylar for superior light reflectivity and dispersal
- Premium mylar sides: 2X stronger & thicker than the competition
- Steal construction: Including poles, fixture braces and corners
- Vented flaps with screens to help maintain a light proof environment
- Supports up to a 140lb. fixture for a safe grow environment
- Removable waterproof floor liner contains spills/water within the tent
- Completely non-toxic, bug and disease resistant ”no off-gassing”
- Fast delivery time - ships from multiple locations.
Suggested LEDs to use with this tent
Mars Pro II Cree 256 (4 x 4 coverage)View Mars Pro Cree 256
Mars Pro II Epistar 320 (4 x 4 coverage)
Mars II Series 1600w (4.2 x 4.2 coverage)
Mars Reflector Series 192 (4 x 4 coverage)
Dimensions: 4' 9" x 4' 9" x 6' 7" (57" x 57" x 78")
- 1 x 8" roof mount
- 2 x 6" upper side mount
- 3 x .5 sq ft lower vents
Electrical outlets: 2 x 3" holes (one upper and one lower)
- Reflective mylar tent skin
- Removable water-proof floor tray
- Full steel frame with fixture mounts
- Assembly instruction & users guide
Weight: 41.9 lbs