The T8 LED Tube is a direct replacement for a 35-watt fluorescent T8 lamp and requires no re-wiring. Simply plug-in and go!
With 5000K of pure white light and a broad spectrum, these T8 LEDs have a much more effective output than fluorescent lights.
Changing a hot, 35-watt tube to a cool-running 15-watt LED extends the lifespan of the ballast and fixture.
Available in 2' or 4' versions and also 4000K color temperature.
Please allow about 5 business days for order processing.
- Direct replacement with no rewiring. Works with any 2-foot or 4-foot T8 fixture.
- Draws 15 watts for a 58% energy savings
- Shatterproof polymer construction
- Low Heat
- 50,000 hour lifetime (over 5 years of 24-hour use)
- UL and DLC listed
- 5-year warranty
Ships from California, USA
Model/SKU: T8 LED Tube/flt8
Power output: 15 watts
Spectrum: Full-spectrum white; 4000K or 5000K
Fluorescent equivalent: 35 watts
LEDs: 50,000 hour lifespan (5 years of 24 hour use)
Thermal management: Passive cooling
Dimensions: 24" or 48" (length)
Operating/input voltage: Compatible with 110-240v AC fixtures
Additional details: DLC and UL listed, G2 base
- Multilayer plant production
- Greenhouse, commercial, or research operations
- Hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
- Indoor farming or gardens
Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years