|NUMBER OF ROWS:||4|
|NUMBER OF SITES:||32|
|PLANT SPACING & MODULE SIZE:||30″ Centers / 13 Gallon|
Under Current Evolution Double Barrel 32 XL 13
The Under Current® system is the world’s only recirculating water culture hydroponic system to feature our patented Sub-Current Culture® circulation method.
Sub-Current Culture® (SCC) technology utilizes negative water pressure to recirculate highly oxygenated nutrient solution through the plant’s root zone. This continuous fluid motion supercharges the nutrients with dissolved oxygen, creating hyper-aerobic conditions perfect for explosive plant growth. Constant 24/7 nutrient circulation ensures pH and EC levels are uniform throughout the entire system.
Our unique water culture application is unprecedented in layout versatility and ease of use. The Under Current® consistently delivers awe-inspiring yields for any sized application, from hobby to commercial greenhouse.
Under Current® System Features
• Multiple growth module sizes and plant spacing options
• Easy to set up, break down and expand
• 60+ system configurations to suit any size plant and grow space
• Designed to accommodate a wide variety of lighting footprints
• Highest quality commercial and greenhouse caliber components
• CCH2O’s proprietary parts are designed and manufactured in California
• Systems utilize professional grade air and water pumps
Benefits of Growing in an Under Current®
Prolific Yield Potential
• Increased growth rates produce larger overall plants and drastically reduce vegetative times
• Higher productivity with fewer plants
• High levels of aeration and constant circulation optimize plants nutrient uptake capacity
• Conserves water and necessitates less frequent nutrient change-outs
Proven Nutrient Formula
• Our Cultured Solutions® premium plant nutrients are custom formulated specifically for the Under Current® system and high-performance hydroponics
• Cultured Solutions® are pH stable, clean and highly chelated
• pH, EC/TDS and solution temperatures stay uniform throughout the entire system
• Easily adaptable to pH/nutrient dosers, top-off reservoirs and water chillers
• We offer expert grower support to every Under Current® system and Cultured Solutions® nutrient user; we want you to be successful with our products. Let us help your garden thrive!
Under Current® System Options
Boneless Spacing*: All Under Current® systems are available in a “Boneless” configuration. Boneless systems ship WITHOUT straight sections of piping allowing for custom plant spacing.
Remote Epicenter*: All Under Current® systems are available with a “Remote Epicenter”. This allows growers to place the Epicenter (Control Module) on the outside of their grow space or tent.
*Please note: Both of these options require growers to purchase, cut and glue PVC.
|GROW AREA (FEET / METERS):||15' x 28' / 4.57m x 8.53m|
|LIGHTING (HORIZONTAL):||8 X 1000|
|WATER CHILLER SIZE* (HP):||1.5 - 2 HP|
|RESERVOIR (GALLONS / LITERS):||375 / 1500|
|VEG TIME (WEEKS/IN.):||3-5 weeks / 24"-36"|
|SYSTEM FOOTPRINT (FEET / METERS):||8’10" x 22’5" / 2.7m x 6.83m|
|TOTAL SYSTEM VOLUME (GALLONS / LITERS):||365 / 1382|
|POWER USAGE (WATTS):||605|
|AIR PUMP SIZE(S) (LPM):||(4)80 [Epi+5,9,9,9]|
|AERATION RATE (LPM PER GALLON):||0.88|
|WATER PUMP SIZE (GPH / LPH):||2400 / 9085|
|RECIRCULATION RATE (EXCHANGES PER HR.):||6.58|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT (LBS. / KG):||410 / 186|
|SHIPPING BOX SIZES (IN.):||(6)16x18x48, (1)16x18x36|
The Under Current Double Barrel 32 XL 13 Includes:
- 13 Gallon “Blackout Series” Growth Modules
- CCH2O 8″ Heavy Duty Lids with Port Hole
- CCH2O 8″ Heavy Duty Net Pots
- 2″ Manifold & Joints with 2” UC Spin-Tight Bulkheads
- Danner Mag-Drive™ Return Pump
- Premium Linear Air Pump(s)
- 9” Air Diffuser Disc
- Aqua-Pore Air Diffusers
- Air Distribution Manifold
- Air Hose, In-Line Filter(s)
- Adjustable Float Valve with Reservoir Adapter Kit
- Drain Valve
- Chiller Adapter
- Garden Hose Drain Adapter
- Cultured Solutions™ VEG A/B
- 1-Year Warranty.