The GrowFlux Mesh Lighting Adapter brings wireless control, including scheduling and dimming to HLG lights. The Lighting Adapter scales to farms of any size with reliable GrowFlux Mesh wireless connectivity.
RELIABILITY YOU CAN BET THE FARM ON
Fully manual control or connected control with the addition of the GrowFlux Access Point. Cloud. Enabled controls combine the benefits of connected controls with
the reliability of on-premise control systems. Stores lighting schedules within each Lighting Adapter for resilient control. Device time is stored locally within the battery-backed Access Point. Remotely monitor the status of your lighting system. Designed to operate on time even through power or internet interruptions.
Never manually program a lighting controller again with Software-Defined Zoning. Zones can help manage the most complex of farms and can be reconfigured in minutes within the GrowFlux App.
Works together with the GrowFlux Access Point and other GrowFlux Mesh enabled products to propagate a high-reliability wireless network locally within your farm. Utilizing 900MHz frequencies for ultimate range and reliability, GrowFlux Mesh is built for critical production environments and is hardened against security threats with AES128 and TLS encryption.
UNLOCK ENERGY SAVINGS
Meet regulatory requirements LED lighting systems with precision scheduling and dimming. The GrowFlux App gives total control over PPFD light density and energy loads.
CONTROL FROM ANY DEVICE
Monitor, schedule, and control your lighting network from anywhere with the GrowFlux App for iOS and Android, or the browser-based GrowFlux app at https://panel. growflux.com. GrowFlux Access Point required, sold separately.
- Designed for Horticulture Lighting Group lights with dim to off capability
- Push-button control in 20% dimming increments
- Scheduling & dimming available with GrowFlux Access Point
- Remote control and scheduling on any device through GrowFlux App
- GrowFlux Mesh wirelessly networks many Lighting Adapters for farms of any size
- Long range, reliable wireless communications - all layers are securely encrypted
- Easy installation and setup
- Connect up to 200 GrowFlux Mesh devices per Access Point
- Indoor use only
- Up to 500-foot range
- Includes 5' Ethernet cable and power adapter with NEMA 1-15 plug for North America
Data Sheet (controllers)
Access Point (REQUIRED for full controllability)