Starlite LED’s flagship and patented Helios fixture is the ultimate in grow light technology!
Both component and fixture level optimization allows the Helios GR to produce intense PPFD output. Their patented, high-powered, single source LEDs allows for extreme penetration through the canopy.
By doing so, the plant receives an abundant amount of light in the lower parts of the canopy, allowing for increased yields and production.
Delivering a broadband red spectrum of 80 nanometers (620nm-700nm), combined with a 450nm royal blue, the Helios GR series is optimized with one condition in mind—maximum performance in a grow tent setting or grow room.
The high dispersion rate from the wide angle optical lens technology allows maximum PPFD output to reach lower levels of the canopy through reflection inside the grow tent.
With penetration reaching deep into the canopy, no light is wasted with the added advantage of higher absorption rate and growth rate from lower branches.
- 1500 PPFD at 36” From Canopy
- Broadband Red Spectrum of 80 nanometers (compared with 25nm industry standard)
- Patented High Power Single Source LEDs from Flip Chip Opto
- State-of-the-Art Phosphor Conversion Removes the Need for Inefficient Red LED Chips
- Including UV-A and Far Red at the ends of the spectrum
- Customizable Spectrum: White Light (3000K, 4000K, 5000K)
- Passively Cooled. No Moving Parts (Fans, Liquid Cooling)
- Outperforms 1000 Watt MH or HPS
- Reduces Plant Stretching Up to 50% (increased yields)
- IP-65 waterproof rated
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
PATENTED CHIP TECHNOLOGY by Flip Chip Opto
PATENTED HEATSINK DESIGN
Model/SKU: Helios GR 600W/hgr600
Power output: 600 watts
MH/HPS equivalent: 1000 watts
LEDs: 1 x 600 watt Flip Chip Opto COB Array; 50,000 hour lifespan
Spectrum: 3000K, 4000K, or 5000K options available
PPFD: 1500 umol/m2/s at 36"
Lens: Lens not offered with 600W fixture
Reflector: 35 degree reflector included; 60 degree reflector available on request for an extra $50.
Power Factor: 0.98 @ 115 VAC
- 63745 lm @ CCT: 5000K, CRI: 70
- 61832 lm @ CCT: 4000K, CRI: 70
- 56095 lm @ CCT: 3000K, CRI: 80
- 113.5 lm/W @ CCT: 5000K, CRI: 70
- 110.1 lm/W @ CCT: 4000K, CRI: 70
- 99.9 lm/W @ CCT: 3000K, CRI: 80
Coverage area: 60" x 60" (25 sq ft)
Thermal management: Passive cooling via a patented Cold-Forged Finned Heatsink
Dimensions: 23.0" x 14.8" x 14.6"
Operating temperature: -40˚C to 70˚C (-40˚F to 158˚F)
Input voltage: 90-305 VAC; 11.2. A
Operating current: 50-60Hz
Product weight: 32.0 lbs
Recommended height above plants: 48"
Additional details: IP-65 rated
Recommended for: Medium to large-sized grow operations; Indoors only
Manufacturer's warranty: 5-year standard