Starlite LED’s flagship and patented Helios fixture is the ultimate in grow light technology!
Both component and fixture level optimization allows the Helios GR to produce intense PPFD output. Their patented, high-powered, single source LEDs allows for extreme penetration through the canopy.
By doing so, the plant receives an abundant amount of light in the lower parts of the canopy, allowing for increased yields and production.
Delivering a broadband red spectrum of 80 nanometers (620nm-700nm), combined with a 450nm royal blue, the Helios GR series is optimized with one condition in mind—maximum performance in a grow tent setting or grow room.
The high dispersion rate from the wide angle optical lens technology allows maximum PPFD output to reach lower levels of the canopy through reflection inside the grow tent.
With penetration reaching deep into the canopy, no light is wasted with the added advantage of higher absorption rate and growth rate from lower branches.
- 3000 PPFD at 36” From Canopy
- Broadband Red Spectrum of 80 nanometers (compared with 25nm industry standard)
- Patented High Power Single Source LEDs from Flip Chip Opto
- State-of-the-Art Phosphor Conversion Removes the Need for Inefficient Red LED Chips
- Including UV-A and Far Red at the ends of the spectrum
- Customizable Spectrum: Red/Blue or White Light (3000K, 4000K, 5000K)
- Passively Cooled. No Moving Parts (Fans, Liquid Cooling)
- Outperforms 2000+ Watts of MH or HPS power
- Reduces Plant Stretching Up to 50% (increased yields)
- IP-65 waterproof rated
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
PATENTED CHIP TECHNOLOGY by Flip Chip Opto
PATENTED HEATSINK DESIGN
Model/SKU: Helios GR 1200W/hgr1200
Power output: 1200 watts
MH/HPS equivalent: 2000+ watts
LEDs: 1 x 1200 watt Flip Chip Opto COB Array; 50,000 hour lifespan
Spectrum: Red/Blue, 3000K, 4000K, or 5000K options available
PPFD: 3600 umol/m2/s at 36"
Lens: Lens not offered with 1200W fixture
Reflector: 35 degrees
Power Factor: 0.98 @ 115 VAC
- 113458 lm @ CCT: 5000K, CRI: 70
- 110054 lm @ CCT: 4000K, CRI: 70
- 99843 lm @ CCT: 3000K, CRI: 80
- 99.4 lm/W @ CCT: 5000K, CRI: 70
- 96.4 lm/W @ CCT: 4000K, CRI: 70
- 87.5 lm/W @ CCT: 3000K, CRI: 8
Coverage area: 96" x 96" (64 sq ft)
Thermal management: Passive cooling via a patented Cold-Forged Finned Heatsink
Dimensions: 17.6" x 16.3" x 27.9"
Operating temperature: -40˚C to 70˚C (-40˚F to 158˚F)
Input voltage: 90-305 VAC; 11.2. A
Operating current: 50-60Hz
Product weight: 56.0 lbs
Recommended height above plants: 72"
Additional details: IP-65 rated
Recommended for: Large-sized grow operations; Indoors only
Manufacturer's warranty: 5-year standard
Lux Distance Curve
Light Distribution Curve