To reach their full potential, flowering plants require more cations than anions. SNOOP’S PREMIUM BLOOM A&B has been specifically formulated to provide your plants with the ideal proportion of nutrients for the bloom phase increasing your crop’s ability to bloom productively. Providing your plants with proper nutrition assists them in reaching their full potential. Now your crops can achieve a PREMIUM Bloom.
BLOOM A&B – THE SCIENCE
When flowering plants need and will take more Potassium (K+). K+ is a positive ion (cation). To take in a positive ion a plant has to release a proton (+). This proton when released into water will add a positive load creating a Hydrogen (H+) particle. This H+ particle will bring the pH down in the rootzone/substrate. A flowering plant acidifies the substrate. There is also NH4 in the Bloom recipe to regulate the internal pH of the substrate as the up take of K+ on its own does not release enough H+ particles to keep the pH optimum. The remaining Nitrogen needed for making amino acids to build the flowers is given in the form of the anion nitrate (NO− 3). When a plant uptakes NO− 3 an electron (−) is released into water adding a negative load which creates a hydroxide (OH−) particle. This OH− particle will bring the pH up in the root zone/substrate. Also other cations like Calcium (Ca2+) and Magnesium (Mg2+) are decreased to the right amount to make sure the plant gets the correct level of K+ it needs in order to allow flowers to reach their full potential. Flowering plants which acidify the substrate too much can create an absorption problem of most nutrient elements. Early autumn colouring in the leaves is often the result.
- Fill the feed tank with water. Shake bottle well before use.
- Add 14ml of Grow A per gallon of water (3.5ml per litre) and mix well.
- Then add 14ml of Grow B per gallon of water (3.5ml per litre) and mix well. This will give an approximate EC of 2.0 (1400ppm).
- Adjust pH as required.
- Always use an equal amount of Bloom A and Bloom B.
- Water temperature affects EC/ppm.
- To avoid false readings set water temperature to 68°F.
- Store out of direct light.