The SimuLight LED-9630 Commercial LED Grow Fixture only draws 150 watts and replaces up to a 400 watt HID bulb. This light is designed to be the primary light source for indoor growing and is perfect for high-bay applications. The low heat output and wide angle of the light also allows it to be placed close to the plants. The aluminum construction is excellent for disappointing heat - extending the lifetime of the diodes.
The spectrum emphasizes the blue and red wavelengths and also contains white (3000K).
Several of the benefits of this lamp include:
- Light spectrum is efficiently absorbed by plants
- Maximizes plant growth and improves plant quality
- Can be used in a damp location
- Long lasting – 50,000 hour expected LED life
- Cool running so light can be mounted close to plants
- Save money on maintenance and electricity
The LED-9630 Greenhouse LED Grow Fixture is available in 120-277V or 200-480V versions.
Power output: 150 watts
HPS equivalent: Up to 400 watts
Beam angle: 120 degrees
LEDs: 50,000 hour lifespan
- Blue - 20%
- Red - 60%
- White (3000K) - 20%
- 653 umol at 12"
- 210 umol at 24"
- 104 umol at 36"
Thermal management: Passive cooling
Dimensions: 16.5" (diameter) x 7.5" (height)
- 120-277VAC (model: 9630-G)
- 200-480VAC (model: 9630-G-HV)
Coverage area: 48" x 48" (16 sq ft)
Product weight: 15 lbs
Additional details: Aluminum/Glass construction; UL listed; IP65 ingress protection
Product includes: Fixture only
Recommended for: High-bay or close to plants; Full cycle growing; Greenhouses and commercial operations; Hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems; Indoor farming or gardening
Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years