The SimuLight LED-8032 LED Grow Lamp only draws 150 watts and generally replaces a 300-400 watt HPS bulb. This light is designed to be the primary light source for indoor growing and is perfect for retrofits.
The spectrum includes UV, Blue, Green, Red, and Far Red.
- Blue and Red have wavelengths to drive the Chlorophyll reactions.
- The UV, Green, and Far Red also help the plants grow and enhance plant quality.
The low heat output of the light allows it to be placed close to the plants.
Several of the benefits of this lamp include:
- Light spectrum is efficiently absorbed by plants
- Maximizes plant growth and improves plant quality
- Increases nutrient content or potency of some plants
- Can be used in an existing fixture (ballast must be by-passed)
- Can be used in a damp location
- Long lasting – 50,000 hour expected LED life
- Cool running so light can be mounted close to plants
- Save money on maintenance and electricity
The lamp can be installed in an E39 Mogul base in an open or closed fixture. It accepts an input voltage of 120-277VAC (model: MGB) or 120-347VAC (model: MGBC).
Power output: 150 watts
HPS equivalent: 300-400 watts
Beam angle: 120 degrees
LEDs: 50,000 hour lifespan
Spectrum: UV, green, blue, red, far red
- 526 umol at 12"
- 156 umol at 24"
- 61 umol at 36"
Thermal management: Passive cooling
Dimensions: 9.25" (diameter) x 9" (height)
- 120-277VAC (model: MGB)
- 120-347VAC (model: MGBC)
Coverage area: Up to 48" x 48" (16 sq ft)
Product weight: 3.4 lbs
Additional details: Aluminum/Polycarbonate construction; E39 mogul base; UL listed; When installing LED-8000 series retrofit lamps within HID fixtures, ballast must be bypassed when present.
Product includes: Bulb only
Recommended for: Retrofit applications; Full cycle growing; Greenhouses and commercial operations; Hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems; Indoor farming or gardening
Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years