The production modules are waterproof, have an integrated flexible 120-277v driver, and an automatic temperature-sensing and overheating-protection device. Combined with its long service life, this means little or no maintenance.
- Deep Red/Blue (most common spectrum; for leafy greens, herbs, etc)
- Deep Red/Blue/Far Red
- Deep Red/White (similar to the Deep Red/Blue version with 3% green)
- Deep Red/White/Far Red
Medium Blue (MB) and High Blue (HB) versions also available. Special order only.
Perennial growing operations: DR/W is recommended for growth of mother plants and liner and plug production. The DR/W/FR is recommended for growing in the far north and other regions where early bud initiation is desirable.Spectrum Glossary:
- Blue (B) positive effects on compactness and hardening
- White (W) working light / full spectrum
- Deep red (DR) most efficient for photosynthesis, vegetative reproduction and stimulating shoot development
- Far red (FR) positive effect on generative properties, flower formation and rooting
Model/SKU: GreenPower LED Gen 2 Production Module/philips-prod2
Spectrum and Power output:
- Deep Red/Blue (120cm/150cm): 23 watts/29 watts
- Deep Red/Blue/Far Red (120cm/150cm): 23 watts/29 watts
- Deep Red/White (120cm/150cm): 24 watts/30 watts (82% Red, 15% Blue, 3% Green due to the white phosphorus coating on the blue diodes)
- Deep Red/White/Far Red (120cm/150cm): 24 watts/23 watts
Fluorescent equivalent: 36-58 watts (depending on length and spectrum of module)
LEDs: 50,000 hour lifespan; 90% photon flux: 25,000 hours
- 120cm version: 50 umol at 50cm
- 150cm version: 62.5 umol at 50cm
Beam angle: 45 degrees
Thermal management: Passive cooling via heatsinks
- Standard: 47.6" or 59.4" (length) x 1.5" (width) x 1.5" (height)
- Metric: 121cm or 151cm (length) x 4cm (width) x 4cm (height)
- 120cm version: 3 lbs (1.3 kg)
- 150cm version 3.6 lbs (1.6 kg)
Operating/input voltage: 120-277 VAC (flexible driver)
Recommended height above plants: 20 in (50 cm); Use 1 module per 8 to 18 in (20 to 45 cm) of width (depending on how fast you would like to turn your crop); for more accurate calculations, please contact us to receive a personalized lighting plan.
- The production module has been optimized for a shelf distance of 20 in (50 cm).
- Optimal uniformity is reached in the area from 0 to 20 cm (0 to 8 in) above the surface of the shelf.
- To minimize light losses next to the shelf surface it is recommended to keep a 4 in (10 cm) distance to the edge of the shelf.
- The light output per production module (e.g. Photon flux µmol/s) depends on the light color.
Heatload (Gen 1 - 120cm DR/B):
- 77.62 BTUH per one module
- 3881.15 BTUH per 50 modules
Additional details: IP66 rating; Approval mark ENEC; EN 55015; UL/CSA approved; RoHS compliant; Quality standard ISO 9001-2000; Environmental standard ISO 14001
Product includes: Light module and female connector, no wiring or plug
Cable is not included but can be purchased for $0.65/foot. 16 gauge recommended.
- Multilayer plant production, potted plants and young plants
- Conditioned environments, including climate cabinets and production units
- Greenhouse, commercial, or research operations
- Hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
- Indoor farming or gardens
Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 years