The P.L Light Systems HortLED TOP light module is a highly versatile solution that offers unrivaled lighting performance and energy efficiency.
Engineered to deliver lighting performance on par with that of traditional light sources, the HortiLED TOP is ideal for use in many different top lighting applications.
Offering unparalleled lighting design flexibility, the fixture is available in multiple distribution and spectral options (see below).
Optional 0-10V dimming allows for seamless integration with compatible control systems. Light output can be dimmed on a relative scale, based on varying levels of natural daylight within the facility — enabling exceptional control of light levels and energy consumption.
A simple plug-and-play platform and intuitive mounting and multiple voltage options allows for quick and easy installation or retrofitting from traditional light sources.
The integrated fins on the top of each module are thermally and mechanically engineered to dissipate heat through conduction and convection paths—minimizing LED junction temperature and maximizing light output, lifetime and reliability.
Ideal for lettuces, leafy greens micro greens, and flowering plants such as cannabis, tomatoes, strawberries and floriculture.
The HortiTOP LED module emits 860 umol/m2.s with an efficacy of 2.7 umol/J.
The HortiLED TOP is available in two distribution options to deliver optimum light intensity to the surface of the crop.
- 80°: With a highly-focused beam pattern, this distribution option delivers exceptional depth penetration into the plants. Ideal for a smaller area, such as a 4' x 4' or 4' x 8' area to deliver maximum light intensity.
- 150°: Offers exceptional uniformity—enabling wider spacing so growers can achieve desired light levels even across the surface of the crop, with fewer modules. Ideal for a larger area, such as a greenhouse or a warehouse grow to deliver maximum light distribution.
- Red/Blue (LB/MB/HB) - for maximum efficiency
- Red/White (LB/MB) - for maximum efficiency and easy viewing
- Full Spectrum - for white light viewing, ideal for cannabis grows
Need a custom solution of bulk quote? Contact us for more info.
Model/SKU: HortiLED Top/pl-top
Input power: 320 watts
LEDs: 25,000 hour lifespan (Photon Flux maintenance of 90% @ max. ambient operating temperature of 40°C)
Flux: 860 μmol/m2.s (R-LB)
Efficacy: 2.2-2.7 umol/J (dependent on spectrum)
Thermal management: Passive cooling via heatsinks
- Length: 38.039" (966.2 mm)
- Width: 4.681" (118.9 mm)
- Height: 3.740" (95 mm)
Operating/input voltage: 120-277V or 200-480V; 50/60 Hz
Recommended height above plants: Dependent on application
Power factor: >0.95
- Lettuce, leafy greens, micro greens
- Greenhouse, commercial, or research operations
- Hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
- Indoor farming or gardens
Item includes: Wieland connector with cord and plug, mounting bracket
Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 years