The Mars Hydro Reflector LED Grow Bar is the perfect grow bar solution for:
- Vertical hydroponic gardens;
- Vegetable or flower greenhouses;
- Supplemental lighting for medical plants.
The Reflector Grow Bars are cased in aluminum and are cooled passively (no fans).
Mars Hydro uses High-Power Epistar or CREE chips (order dependent). The lights contain added reflector material in the light to increase the light output and availability.
You can use the bars separately or connect several lights together.
In addition, the bar can be customized toward a vegetative spectrum, flowering spectrum or any other spectrum.
PAR Charts (4' bar)
24 LED bar
48 LED bar
Vertical hydroponic gardening
Supplemental grow room lighting
Model/SKU: Mars Hydro LED Grow Bar/mhbar
2' bar (12LEDs): 23 watts
2' bar (24LEDs): 46 watts
4' bar (24LEDs): 46 watts
4' bar (48LEDs): 92 watts
Spectrum: 440nm, 460nm, 630nm, 2700k-3000k, 730nm(IR)
LEDs: Epistar or CREE options available; 50,000-100,000 hour lifespan
Thermal management: Passive cooling via heatsinks
Dimensions: 2' or 4' options
Operating voltage: 120-240 VAC; 12V DC output
Working temperature: -20 to +40 degrees
Recommended height above plants: 8"-14"
- Multilayer plant production
- Conditioned environments, including climate cabinets and production units
- Greenhouse, commercial, or research operations
- Hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
- Indoor farming or gardens
Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years