If your research project or growing environment requires you to match natural sunlight in a controlled environment, Kepler 1 is the best LED grow light option on the market.
Innov44 developed this “white light system” to replicate sunlight as closely as possible to meet the needs of their research clients.
85 watts to Replace 200 watts
Kepler 1 effectively replaces a conventional 200 watt HPS grow light while only consuming 85 watts of power, while giving your plants 100% USABLE light that is perfectly tuned to create maximum photosynthetic response.
Remote Control Dimming
The long-range remote control with micro-antenna allows the user operate the system from up to 130 ft away.
The remote control allows you to adjust the intensity (or power) of the lamp. The lamp is programmed to operate in three states via four buttons:
The remote control is best utilized when several systems are installed for mass controllability.
For optimal plant growth, mount the fixture as close to the plant canopy as possible (~8”~12″), while maintaining the desired lateral coverage.
- Vertical Farming / Multi-Layered Farming
- Growth Chambers
- Intra-Canopy Lighting
- Supplemental Lighting (Vertical and Under-Canopy Lighting)
- Tissue Culture Labs and Research Projects
- Home Hobby Projects
- Vegetative power: 50 watts
- Flowering Power: 60 watts
- Extra-Flowering power: 87 watts
HID equivalent: 200 watts
LEDs: 1 x Bridgelux Vero29 87 watt COB LED; 50,000-100,000 hour lifespan
- 2700K - Flowering
- 4000K - Neutral (Vegetative to Flower)
- 5500K - Vegetative
LED focus angle: 120°
- Vegetative power: 600 umol
- Flowering Power: 850 umol
- Extra-Flowering power: 1200 umol
- Max coverage: 2' x 2' (4 sq ft)
- Core coverage: 1.6' x 1.6' (2.56 sq ft)
Daisy chain: No
Dimensions: 19.0”x 6.0”x 4.0”
Operating temperature: Avoid extreme ambient heat
Operating/input voltage: 110v-220v AC; 50/60 Hz
Product weight: 5.5 lbs
Recommended height above plants: Dependent on application; 8-12" for the best growth response
Recommended for: Research and commercial applications; Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic setups; Indoors only
Manufacturer's Warranty: 3-year complete