- Many growers delay harvest waiting for better color development and end up with brown rot inside their flowers.
- Why take a chance. Don’t wait and hope. Make it happen.
- Get full color development in susceptible strains.
- Save money: Use Snow Storm Ultra for trichome, crystal, resin and fragrance development in bloom then switch to Purple Maxx 2-3 weeks before harvest.
- More effective as a foliar feed. One bottle goes a lot further.
- Can also be used during flush.
Soil Usage: Use 1 tsp/gallon of water beginning 2-3 weeks before harvest. For some strains, increase to 2-3 tsp/gallon for extreme intensification. Best to continue through flush if you are flushing.
Hydro Usage: Same as Soil.