Designed with the urban grower in mind, the HomeGro automated system dramatically reduce the time and cost of traditional indoor growing systems. Utilizing new LED technology, the HomeGro saves users both time and money.
The HomeGro incorporates automated timers to control and regulate the growth of plants, making maximized production a snap. By using the flexible settings, the HomeGro system is the ideal solution for the whole spectrum of users, from novice all the way to experienced growers.
The HomeGro solution provides all the components necessary for prosperous plant growth; providing users and distributors a one-stop-shop option for indoor plant production, ultimately limiting the time and effort currently required for custom built solutions.
- Reduces energy consumption by up to 70% when compared to traditional lighting solutions
- Welded and powder coated steel for extended durability
- LED lighting reduces heating associated with typical lighting solutions by up to 90% and eliminates risk of overheating plants
- All-in-one package allows users to begin growing immediately, simply supply the media and plants
- Easy to assemble structure assembles in less than 30 minutes
- 180W, 255W, 354W, or 515W LED lighting
- Reflective Mylar Grow Tent (48"x24"x84")
- Water Pump
- Air Pump and Air Stone
- All plumbing and connectors
- Sump/Water Reservoir
- Heavy Duty PVC frame
- 2 x Auto Drain Ebb & Flow (flood & drain) grow buckets
- Pre-Programmed Electrical Timers
- Surge Protector
- Nutrients for three full grow cycles (vegetative, and bloom)
- Inline and Circulating Fans
- Rope Ratchets for LED Light
- 6" Carbon Filter
- Regular PRO CO2 Bucket
*Product ships from Beaverton, Oregon