The High Power 4S Solid State Sun Spectrum Series are full-spectrum LED grow lights perfect for all types of growing --- from the initial Veg stages all the way through the flowering process (depending on spectrum option). This light only draws 334 watts, but delivers high-intensity light that will replace a 1000 watt MH or 1000 watt HPS setup over 25 sq ft of coverage. LEDs available either in 3200K (tungsten for HPS replacement) or 5400K (daylight for full spectrum growing).
The 4S Series was designed to give customers the ability to utilize technology that performs better than conventional lighting while saving money and controlling cost factors. The Alta LED Patented COB's create a viable light source that uses 70% less energy while reducing heat output by 70%.
The 4S Series includes a durable, heavy-duty, aluminum housing enclosure and is damp location rated. The stealth look of this fixture brings this American technology to the world with unmatched performance.
High Power 4S develops products that make less of an impact on the environment and use materials that are not harmful to the Earth or its inhabitants. All products are mercury free.
What makes HP4S shine?
- True Made in the USA products, from the technology to the fixtures
- Constant current non-pulse modulation technology
- LED dies are the same color, yet are 97% accurate to the sun’s spectrum
- Fixtures are commercial grade, IP65 rated
- 5 year warranty with 100,000 hours running capability
Model/SKU: High Power 4S / ILNS150
Power output: 334 watts
HID equivalent: 1000 watts
LEDs: 3 x 100 watt ALTA Full Spectrum COB Arrays; 100,000 hour lifespan (20+ years if LED lights are on 57% of the time)
- 3200K (tungsten) - HPS replacement primarily for flowering
- 5400K (daylight) - full spectrum growing for germination, cloning, and vegetative growth
- 60" x 60" (25 sq ft) at 32" above canopy
- 48" x 48" (16 sq ft) at 24" above canopy
Thermal management: Heat sink with aluminum fins. Each chip is mounted onto a 1/4” thick aluminum top plate. Dimensions of the heat sink are 10” square x 6” high, specifically cut to a triangular design
Dimensions: 20.0" x 20.0" x 15.0" (height)
Operating temperature: -35C to +70C
Operating/input voltage: 100-450 volts AC; 1.86-3.5amp; 50/60Hz
Product weight: 21.0 lbs
Additional details: Housing is aluminum with powder coating surface finish; 15 ft cord length; UL 8750 recognized; ETL Listed
Product includes: Malleable hook for hanging
Recommended for: Greenhouses; Indoor farming; Research; Home grows
Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years