The Mammoth-C500 is a revolutionary new horticultural growing system that utilizes red and blue or white light and is supported by two tubes of UVB light (can increase resin production by up to 28%).
Modules are available in red and blue or white (3000K, 35000K, 4000K, or 5000K). Optional lenses angles available (25°, 50°, 75° or 122°). Select options above.
- Programmable Power & Timing Settings on board.
- Life Sync Smart Technology – Over temperature protection and lumen depreciation maintenance via microprocesser.
- 0 – 10V Input port (optional dimming).
- Lumiled Luxeon LED chips.
- Supplemental UV tubes help mimic sunlight for a increased yields and quality of crops
- Active thermal management.
- Long Lifespan: L70 >150,000 Hrs @ 90ºC.
- Low energy consumption with only 95W/Module.
- Low running temperature cuts cost of air conditioning.
- Soft start - ramps up to 100%.
- Red and Blue or White LEDs target specific wavelengths absorbed by chlorophyll in plants.
- Made in the USA.
- 5-10 year manufacturer's warranty.
Overhead high-PAR and side fill mid-PAR versions are available.
Fixtures are build to order. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Red and blue: 475 watts + 80 watts of UVB = 555 watts
- White: 675 watts + 80 watts of UVB = 755 watts
HID replacement: 1000-2000 watts
LEDs: 5 x 95 watt (red and blue) or 135 watt (white) Philips Luxeon Rebel LXML LED modules
Lifespan: 50,000+ Hrs; L70 ≥ 150,000Hrs @ 95°C
- Red and blue: 440nm, 645nm - best for small, close grows
- White: 3000K (CRI: 95+), 3500K (CRI: 80+), 4000K (CRI: 80+), 5000K (CRI: 80+) - best for fixtures hung higher than 5 ft above plants
All fixtures include 2 x supplemental UVB (285-315nm) tubes - 40 watts each
PAR (red and blue option):
- High PAR Distribution (Distance from light/PAR Value):
• 12” / 2,642
• 18” / 1,428
• 24” / 858
- Mid PAR Distribution (Distance from light/PAR Value):
• 12” / 951
• 18” / 514
• 24” / 309
Beam angle options:
- No lens = 122°
- 75° lens - Low PAR
- 50° lens - Mid PAR
- 25° lens - High PAR
Thermal management: Heatsinks and advanced cooling management
Dimensions: 50.25" (length) x 14.5" (width) x 5.25" (height)
Operating/input voltage: 100-277 VAC; 50-60 Hz
Operating temperature: -40°C to 55°C Nominal
Weight: 34.2 lbs
Coverage area (red and blue option):
High PAR at 24” from light: 63.5” x 13.5” (~6 sq ft)
Mid PAR at 24” from light: 72.5” x 22.5” (~12sq ft)
Additional details: RoHS compliant
Recommended for: Full-cycle seed-to-harvest growing; Commercial grow operations; Grow rooms; Home-grows; Grow tents; Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic systems
- Fixture – 5-years
- Red and blue: 5 years
- White kelvin arrays: 10 years
- Driver – 5-years
- Solstice Light Engine – 5-years
- Tubes – No warranty