Elevate the way you grow.
Full Spectrum Control
- Manual or Digital Dimming Options to 5 independent color channels.
- Manual dimming to the CREE CXB3590s from 10-100% intensity.
Highly Efficient Mean Well Drivers
- All LEDs and fans are powered thru highly efficient Mean Well drivers.
- Mean Well HLG, LPV, APV and LDD drivers.
Top-Bin CREE CXB3590 COBs
- The highest lumen output for the CXB3590s.
- Highest Lumen-per-Watt Ratio.
CREE XT-E/XP-E/XP-E2 Colored LEDs
- 5 independent color channels.
- 5 color channels of your choice to surround each COB.
- 2700k, 3000k, 3500k, 4000k, 5000k, 6500k CXB3590 COB color temperature of your choice.
- 90 or 120 degree beam angle lenses of your choice on the monochromatic colored LEDs.
Forced-Air Cooling System
- NZXT Rifle-Bearing fans offering extremely quiet, efficient and effective cooling to the unit.
- Air is pulled into the unit from the NZXT fans, this air is then met by an aluminum sheet.
- This aluminum sheet acts as a ducting system, forcing the air directly over both sides of the heatsinks for effective cooling.
Large Free-Floating Heatsinks for Double Action Cooling
- Large aluminum heatsinks are raised above the frame using “L” brackets.
- This creates space for air to flow between the heatsinks flat surface and the frame.
- This space allows cool incoming air to move freely on both the finned and flat side of the heatsinks for Double-Action Cooling.
- The incoming air is able to effectively cool both sides of the heatsinks thru surface convection.
Linkable Command Options to Create Your Own Elevated System
- Manual or digital control options.
- All lights are able to be spectrum controlled digitally thru the MakersController (sold separately).
- Each light can be connected together via 3.5mm auxiliary cords to create your own system.
- Control as many Elevated Grow Lights as you want by just using one MakersController.
Deep/Even Canopy Coverage
- The 90 degree LEDIL Angelina reflector lens on each CREE CXB3590 provides a great penetration to spread ratio.
- Each monochromatic colored LED has 90 or 120 degree beam angle beaded lenses
- Your choice between 90 or 120 degree beam angle lenses.
- The LCD electrical multi-meter display on the control panel allows the user to see what electrical changes are being made in real time.
- These electrical measurements can be recorded and documented to progress your garden forward.
- CREE CXB3590 COBs are 3500 Kelvin color temperature.
- 5 independent controllable color channels to create a full spectrum around the CXB3590 COBs 3500k color temperature.
- CH1. UVA - 390-400nm CH2. Royal Blue 450-465nm CH3. Blue 465-485nm CH4. Photo Red 660nm CH5. Far Red 720-740nm.
- The Elevated Spectrum was designed to offer plants exactly the spectrum they want. Dial in specific color ratios to help bring out the full genetic potential specific to your garden to increase yields, control antioxidant, terpene and cannabinoid contents, smell, taste, flavor, stem lengths, inter-nodal spacing, flower size, flowering duration, flower density, and compaction.
(Due to the customization process, please allow a processing time from 2-10 days before receiving a shipping notification and tracking number. Lights are made to order.)
Model/SKU: Apollo 4/apo4
Power output: 400 watts
HID equivalent: 800 watts
- 4 x Top-Bin CREE CXB3590 COBs
- 24 x Supplemental CREE XT-E/XP-E/XP-E2 Colored LEDs
Lens angle: 90° or 120°
Spectrum: Customizable (see description above for available wavelengths)
PAR: At center of footprint:
- 1330 umol at 12" above canopy
- 750 umol at 24" above canopy
- 380 umol at 48" above canopy
- Veg: 5' x 5'
- Flower: 3.5' x 3.5'
Thermal management: 2 x NZXT Rifle-Bearing fans, Large Free-Floating Heatsinks for Double Action Cooling
Dimensions: 22" x 22" x 5"
Operating/input voltage: 110-240 VAC; 50Hz-60Hz
Weight: 30 lbs
Recommended height above canopy: 12"-48"
- Veg" 24-36"
- Flower: 18"-24"
- 1/8" Heavy Duty Adjustable Grow Light Rope Clip Hanger with Improved Metal Internal Gears, 8-Feet Long (LONGEST EVER), 150lb Capacity per Pair, Fully Locking; Tear & Rust Resistant.
- 6ft Power Cord
- Elevated Grow Light Systems Instruction Manual
- (MakersController Sold Separately) - This item is optional for users wanting to control their lights thru a digital interface. The MakersController also offers controllable simulations such as sunrise, afternoon and sunset intensities, cloud cover, thunderstorms and much more.
- Grow tents
- Grow rooms
- Full-cycle growing from seedling to flower
- Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years