The AT200 produces a stunning light output with a low heat signature, and uses 80% less energy than HID lighting. The LEDs are cooled by a thick, finned aluminum heatsink and are guaranteed to last 50,000 hours. Durable and patented, acrylic lenses direct light at 14 degrees, 30 degrees, or 50 degrees (depending on option), concentrating growth-inducing PAR where you need it most --- on your plants!
The internal parts are housed in a durable aluminum housing. The compact design of the AT200 makes it the perfect LED grow light for small grows. You can even use many of these units together in a larger grow space to cover a large grow operation.
While using an AT200, your ROI is accomplished in about one and a half years. You also benefit from not having to replace your lighting every two years like a HID setup. You will even save money by utilizing LED technology and heating your greenhouse with a gas driven heating system, rather than using HID lamps to grow and produce heat.
Apache Tech designs serious LED grow lights for the serious grower. Made in the USA.
“Superior light quality and quantity for growing plants in our greenhouses.” -Dave Wilson, Stanford University
“Ideal light source for our crop growth facility at NASA/Ames Research Center. I will never go back to HID lighting.” -Greg Schlick, NASA/ARC
Need help choosing a spectrum and angle option?
- White: The color rendering index (CRI) is similar to Metal Halide lamps and therefore is perfect for aiding vegetative growth in plants.
- Red and Blue: The 4:1 ratio of red to blue is perfect for full cycle grows, stimulating superior production for multiple crops, increasing yields, and inducing flowering.
- White and Red: The 3:2 ratio or 4:1 ratio of white to red mimics an HPS spectrum and is perfect for inducing flowering, but can be used for vegetative growth as well.
- White/Red 3:2 for medicinal crops
- White/Red 4:1 for tomatoes and peppers, etc.
- 14 degrees for narrow focused light.
- Blend of 14 and 50 degree lenses for optimal light spread over the canopy.
- 30 degrees for optimal light spread over the canopy.
- 50 degree lenses when the light is closer than 20" above the canopy.
Power output: 170-220 watts (wattage may vary slightly)
HID equivalent: 600 watts
LEDs: 120 x 3 watt High-Output LEDs; 50,000 hour lifespan (10+ years if LED lights are on 57% of the time)
- White: Full Spectrum White (6100K); Best for germination, cloning, vegetative growth; Metal Halide replacement; CRI: 73.5
- Red and Blue: Blue peak at 470nm; Red peak at 630nm; for vegetative growth and flowering
- White and Red: Full Spectrum White (6100K), Red peak at 630nm; for germination, cloning, vegetative growth, and flowering
Lens angle: Patented 14 degree, 30 degree, or 50 degree lenses (indicate above)
PAR: ~2480umol at 12''; ~1580umol at 24''; ~1015umol at 36''
Coverage area: 9 sq ft (36'' x 36'')
Thermal management: Thick, finned aluminum heat sinks; Cooling fans
Daisy chain: No
Dimensions: 13.5" x 11.0" x 5.0"
Operating temperature: Avoid extreme ambient heat; Unit stays cool at 100 degrees
Operating/input voltage: 120v-240v AC; ~1.48A at 110v AC
Product weight: 14.1 lbs
Recommended height above plants: 18''-30''
Additional details: Plug-and-Play; CE, RoHS, UL certificates
Product includes: Power cord with 3 prongs
Recommended for: Greenhouses, plant research, commercial growing; Hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems; Indoor farming or gardening
Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 year
AT120 vs A Typical Chinese LED Grow Light
AT120's deliver more grams/watt for Marijuana
Apache Tech Factory