The new GE Lighting Horticulture LED Batten is designed to facilitate indoor farming by providing the most suitable light spectrum to allow plants to grow efficiently and indoors and under ideal conditions.
The LED Batten is surface-mountable and allows multiple units to be daisy-chained or butted together via a pre-installed female receptacle.
The batten is sold as a single fixture. Detachable cord (with plug) and Daisy-chain jumper cables may be purchased here or added to the product near the add to cart button.
LED Batten Features
- 4ft and 8ft available lengths
- Uniform light for even plant growth
- 30,000 hour rated life
- Daisy chain end-to-end
- IP66 rated and UL wet rated for easy watering and cleaning
- 5 year limited warranty
- Balanced (3 red : 1 blue): Balanced red-to-blue ratio for overall growth. Ideal for leafy greens and herbs.
- Purple (for Plants): A mix of red and blue on the spectrum successfully targets plants to allow for photosynthesis and maximum absorption of light
- High-Output (Arize Lync): An LED growing system designed to facilitate indoor farming by providing the most suitable spectrum of light which allows plants to grow indoors efficiently and under ideal conditions.
Compare with Philips Gen2 GreenPower production modules:
- 110v Umol= 77, wattage = 32
- 220v Umol= 89
- Efficiency at 110v = 2.4 umol/j
- Efficiency at 220v = 2.8 umol/j
- Umol=50, wattage = 23
- Efficiency at 110v = 2.1 umol/j
- Efficiency at 220v = 2.1 umol/j
View the PPFD to DLI conversion chart to determine how much PPFD and DLI you need for leafy greens.
Model/SKU: Horticulture LED Batten/hortledbat
Wattage draw: (@100-120 VAC):
LEDs: 30,000 hour lifespan
Spectrum: Balanced: (3 red : 1 blue)
Photon Flux (PPF):
- 48" High Output: 7 fixtures (~30 ft)
- 96" High Output: 3 fixtures (~30 ft)
- 48" High Output: 14 fixtures (~56 ft)
- 96" High Output: 7 fixtures (~56 ft)
Thermal management: Passive cooling via heatsinks
Operating/input voltage: 100-277 VAC; 50-60 Hz
Operating environment: 32°F to +104°F
Recommended height above plants: Up to 20 in (50 cm); Use 1 module per 8 to 18 in of width (depending on how fast you would like to turn your crop); for more accurate calculations, please contact us to receive a personalized lighting plan.
Additional details: IP66 rating; UL and CE approved
Product includes: Light module only. 6' cord w/ plug; 2ft jumper cables can be added for an additional cost
Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years