On back order. Expected June 5th. Pre-order now to get on the waiting list.
At 210 actual watts and 320 μMol/s total photon flux, the patent-pending PhytoMAX-2 200 LED grow lights are perfect for smaller grows where it's important to save energy and space without sacrificing light quality or intensity. With PhytoMAX-2 Black Dog LED has delivered the most powerful and reliable, truly full-spectrum (365-750nm, UV to NIR) LED plant grow lights! The PhytoMAX-2 200 uses only the highest-quality, latest-technology, top-bin LEDs to deliver Black Dog LED's proprietary full-cycle Phyto-Genesis Spectrum® evenly over the entire footprint, with unprecedented PAR levels, canopy penetration and yields!
Replaces any 400W HPS with higher yields and better quality results!
- PhytoMAX-2 200 LED grow lights better penetrate dense canopies to produce a superior yield with higher quality flowers and more trichomes
- Increases yield over a 400W HPS while using half the electricity!
- Saves on electrical, cooling, reflector and bulb replacement costs
420 High-Output 5-watt LEDs
- Every top-bin LED is selected from the industry leader for the particular wavelength, including Cree, Osram, etc.
- With glass lenses for durability and cleanability
- High light intensity and energetic spectrum, crucial for canopy penetration to nourish lower leaves and flowers
- Even, edge-to-edge coverage eliminates leaf burn and hot spots
210 True Watts - 420 LED Watts
- The PhytoMAX-2 200 LED grow lights offer incredible coverage and results with very low electrical requirements!
- Up to 90 X 90 cm (0.8 square meters!) of flowering footprint coverage!
- Proven by independent spectroradiometer testing
- The most efficient spectrum for growing plants, based on over 6 years of research and testing, outperforming HPS, MH, CMH (LEC), induction, fluorescent, and "white", so-called "full-spectrum" LEDs in equal wattage tests
- One ideal spectrum for both vegetative and flowering stages eliminates stalling associated with spectrum changes such as switching from MH to HPS
- True full spectrum ranging from UVA to NIR (365-750nm) goes Beyond PAR™ for ultimate flowering and vegetative plant cycles
- Appears white to human eyes, allowing easy determination of plant health
- Targets not only photosynthetic (chlorophyll / carotenoid) peaks but also:
- Increases THC, CBD, terpenes, flavonoids, antioxidants / vitamins and pigmentation with UV light
- Includes near infrared (NIR) light to boost photosynthetic efficiency through the Emerson Effect
- Decreases internodal spacing to direct more of your plants' energy to flowers and leaves, instead of stems
Commercial Grade LED Grow Lights
- ETL certified to UL safety standards
- Unique no-glass design delivers up to 8% more light to your plants
- The best active heat management in the industry, crucial to maximizing LED efficiency, life, and spectrum stability
- Largest heat sink among commercial LED grow lights for superior cooling and increased LED life
- Whisper-quiet, long-life fans: 70,000+ hour rated lifespan
Contains no Highly Toxic Mercury
- Unlike all HID (HPS, MH, CMH / LEC) and fluorescent / induction bulbs
- No hazardous waste disposal fees
- Metal adjustable ratcheting 2.4-meter light hangers
- Industry-Leading 5 Warranty
Once you grow with PhytoMAX-2 commercial grow lights, you'll understand why people say HID is a thing of the past!
PhytoMAX-2 200 Spectrum
PhytoMAX-2 200 Footprint and Hanging Height
* Average PPFD measurements are over the entire footprint, edge-to-edge and corner-to-corner, based on reflective surroundings or adjacent lights.
** When growing in an area smaller than the Medium Recommended Flower Footprint, CO2 supplementation is generally required to make full use of the additional light.
Model/SKU: PhytoMax-2 200/phyto-2-200
True wattage: 210 watts
LED wattage: 420 watts
HID equivalent: 400 watts
LEDs: 84 x 5 watt LEDs; 50,000+ hour lifespan
Spectrum: Phyto-Genesis Spectrum (full spectrum); for seedling through harvest
Vegetative footprint: 3.75' x 3.75' (14.06 sq ft)
Flowering footprint: 3' x 3' (9 sq ft)
Mean Time Between Failure: > 50,000 hours
Fans expected life: 70,000 hours
Daisy chain: No
Operating temperature: -4 F to 104 F
Shipping size: 18" x 18" x 10"
Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 5"
Shipping weight: 17 lbs
Product weight: 14 lbs
Voltage: AC 100V~250V
Work frequency: 50~60 Hz
Amp draw: 1.8A~0.9A (@ 120/240v)
Power factor: > 0.98
Cord length: 8'
Certifications: ETL, CE, FCC, RoHS
In the box you'll find:
- 1 new PhytoMAX-2 grow light!
- An 8-foot, 14 gauge 120V North American outlet (NEMA 5-15) power cord
- 1 pair commercial LED hanger clips
- 1 pair Heavy Duty Ratcheting Light Hangers
Manufacturer's warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
Returns: 90 days