We have new LED grow lighting that just hit the shelves that you will definitely be interested in - including fixtures from GE Lighting, Sharp Electronics, Cirrus LED Systems, Black Diamond, NextLight, and more!
GE Lighting Releases The Daisy-Chainable Horticultural LED Batten For Vertical Growing
Big news for vertical farmers, indoor growers, and those looking for primary or supplemental lighting for their crops - GE Lighting is entering the LED grow market to compete with other players such as Philips, who already own a large share of the indoor garden and greenhouse market.
GE Lighting is releasing a Horticultural LED Batten that will be available in medium output (MO) and high output (HO) and in 4' and 8' lengths. In addition, the following spectrum and color options will be available:
- Balanced (3 red:1 blue): Balanced red-to-blue ratio for overall growth.
- Vegetative (1 red:1 blue): Higher blue content to promote healthy and thick leafy plants.
- Reproductive (6 red:1 blue): Higher red content to promote flowering and fruit generation.
- Purple (for Plants): Mix of red & blue to allow for photosynthesis and maximum light absorption.
- Pink (for Harvesting): Broad spectrum allows workers to monitor growth.
- White (for Architecture): Mixed colored light to allow for ideal growth conditions while highlighting the plant’s beauty.
The LED Batten will feature the following:
- 30,000 hour rated life
- Daisy-chainable for end-to-end installation
- Cord with plug or without plug
- Surface mountable
- IP66 rated and UL wet rated for easy watering and cleaning
- 5-year limited warranty
These modules are not just for commercial crop production. The home-hobbyist would also find these lights easy to use since they don't require any wiring and multiple units can be connected together in series. Contrast these units with the non-daisy-chainable Philips modules that require wiring and a plug.
Furthermore, Philips does not allow pricing for their modules to be published which disallows customers to purchase their modules directly online. The GE Horticultural LED Batten is available for direct purchase right now.
Sharp Electronics Debuts Their Interlighting Module for Commercial Plant Production
Designed for greenhouse and commercial operations, the Sharp LED Interlighting module promotes plant growth and flowering through the use of horizontal lighting to areas of the plant that do not receive adequate light from natural sunlight or top lighting systems. A perfect solution for high-light plants such as tomatoes or cannabis.
The Sharp Interlighting Module boasts a 9:1 Red:Blue color ratio which is most efficient ratio for the widest variety of applications. This ratio can be used with many plant species throughout their entire growth cycle.
Sharp Interlighting Module Features:
- Easy to install, daisy-chain connection between fixtures
- 30,000 hour lifetime
- Photon flux: 220 umol/s
High efficiency, long life 120-277 VAC driver
- Energy efficient - uses up to 80% less energy than standard HPS bulbs
- Reduced heat generation - LED technology and light heat sink design allow the fixture to be situated close to the plant for optimal light conditions
- Slim elegant design ensures no additional shadowing
- 3-year limited warranty
Cirrus LED Systems (WiFi-Controlled) 600W and 1000W HID Replacements on Pre-Sale Now
Cirrus LED Systems, a leading manufacturer for LED lighting, are expanding their capabilities and entering the indoor growing market. This is great news, because there are no fixtures like theirs on the market at this time.
Cirrus' new line of LED grow lighting will feature two series - Titan and Reflex. The Titan Series (pictured here) will be available in a 250W fixture (600W replacement) and a 500W fixture (1000W replacement).
The Titan Series grow lights will include:
- A TRUE FULL spectrum, including UV-A, UV-B, and IR wavelengths
- Adjustable and customizable spectrum, intensities, and schedules through Cirrus' exclusive Leaf App (iOS/Android)
- State-of-the-Art, Proprietary mCOBs
- 5'x5' (Titan 5) or 3'x3' (Titan 3) coverage area
- 110-277 VAC
- UL Listed IP65
The Reflex Series are 4' primary/supplemental LED lighting bars available in Veg, Flower, or UV-B options. Perfect for greenhouse, vertical, indoor, and controlled agriculture applications.
The 4' Reflex Series light bars will feature:
- Reflex V bar - heavy blue spectrum optimized for vegetative growth
- Reflex F bar - heavy red spectrum optimized for flowering plants
- Reflex UV-B bar - UV-B diodes to help increase resin production by up to 28%
- 110-277 VAC
- UL Rated IP67
Pre-Order these lights and save today! The prices will increase by 10-15% at the end of July, in conclusion of the Cirrus LED pre-sale.
LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE.
NextLight Releases The 650W Mega LED Grow Light
NextLight released their fourth LED grow light last week. It is designed to replace a 1000W HID grow light while only drawing 650W.
The fixture is large - 37" x 37" - to allow a nice, even lighting footprint. Yet, the fixture is thin - only 2.5"!
The NextLight Mega is ideal for home grows or commercial applications.
- 650W output equivalent to a 1000W DE HID light
100,000 hour lifespan
- Full-spectrum white light for seed-to-flower growth
Photon flux: 1400 umol/s
- PPF/Watt: 2.15
- Coverage area: Veg: 7'x7', Flowering: 5'x5'
- Designed & Manufactured in the United States with domestic and imported parts
- 100-277 VAC
Black Diamond Perfect Sun 1000
The Perfect Sun 1000 LED grow light only uses 520 watts and kills it! It easily replaces a 1000 watt HPS in PAR and lumens (lux).
The Perfect Sun 1000 has the best par at any distance and penetrates up to 7 feet!
From two feet away, the PAR is 1460 umol/s and the luminance is 80,000 lux.
This light is insanely powerful! Just watch the video below for proof.
- Full sun spectrum including UV and IR diodes
High-Power 5 watt Bridgelux LED's
- Spectrum allows viewing of the plant's true color
- Veg and flower with a single spectrum
- Plug-and-play system allows for a simple setup
- Only weighs 20 pounds due to lightweight aluminum housing
- Discreet shipping
- 3-year warranty
More New Products? Yes!
We have many other new LED grow lights for sale. View them in our new product collection.
Current Promotions: 15% off Kind LED and 20% off Black Dog LED
Receive 15% off Kind LED grow lights. Code: KINDLED15OFF. Sale ends July 8 at 6pm EST.
Receive 20% off Black Dog LED grow lights. Code: BLACKDOG20. Sale ends soon.
LED Grow Lights Depot
Brands mentioned in this email: