The law, relevant articles, and efficient home-grows.
Image: Oregon Cannabis Coalition
Marijuana will become legal in the state of Oregon on July 1st, 2015. Oregon will be the third state, after Colorado and Washington, to have legalized recreational cannabis. Good job Oregon and fellow Portlanders.
How will this law affect Oregon residents?
- Anyone over 21 in Oregon can possess up to 8 ounces of usable marijuana
- You can consume marijuana at home or on private property
- You can grow up to four plants per residence at home out of public view
- You can make edible products at home and receive them as gifts
- You can give away marijuana and receive it as a gift
If you are considering growing with LED grow lights...
...we have a few resources to help you get started:
What state do you think will be next to legalize marijuana? Let us know in the comments below.
Note: Please be aware that the cultivation of certain plants may or may not be legal within your own specific region or country. LED Grow Lights Depot does not encourage or condone any illegal activity and advises each individual / user to inform themselves of the relevant laws within their own region/country.